Best broker for currency trading?

I know this is a rhetorical question but let’s try to filter scam ones and put in a seat of honor trustful ones. So what is your opinion?

My choice is Hotforex, their liquidity provider supplies very accurate price quotes, execution is stable and fast didn’t noticed slippage more than 7 pips (was during NFP release)

I trade with Oanda, before was with Armada Markets. I was unable to withdraw profits from them because of prohibited trading, what actually was not the case. Now I am always on alert, analysing my trades to see any suspicious trade patterns and trying to avoid them…

I also trade Hotforex because of much more organized trading platform, no frills account with relatively fast withdrawals. I can also say that platform is better integrated with third party services as MQL5 signals. Trades copied there are executed much faster than on other platforms. Being an issue of technical side, powerful servers free of lags or requotes is something that scalper needs. I truly know how the second works in trading, entailing slippages, particularly during news times.

I don’t know which broker is best but I think if you can trade and gain profit and withdraw the profit smoothly, no complaint for a long time. It should be the best broker.

1 Like