How prime rates affects the economy?

Please help me with the refinancing rate. - or rather, its impact on the economy and the currency market separately.
As far as I understand …
How does the refinancing rate of the economy here is clear. increase \ decrease affects the “availability” of money and as a result the size of the money supply in circulation. not much working out the details. If the rate falls - money becomes more available, the money supply is growing, inflation is rising (optional), cheaper loans, the economy is stimulated, growth of GDP. Increase in the rate - one of the methods of fighting inflation. Expensive money, inflation decreases.
And how does a decrease / increase in the refinancing rate of the currency of the country? As I guess - lowering the refinancing rate negatively affects the country’s currency. Roughly speaking, it depreciates. borrowers benefit (eventually normal average person), and creditors lose. their money is actually burned.

The prime rate has considerable impact on national currency and can cause both rises and decrease. It is closely bound with inflation as well. Being one of the key economic macro indicators it is often taken as a basis for making fundamental forecast. Though reports are done on an annual basis, I use this data throughout the year, as it specifies the general direction for the price of a currency.

Interesting how it gonna interact with inflation? Don’t see any connection between them. Though when I monitor news before entering into a news trading in my Hotforex account, I see some correlation between these two concepts. It definitely needs a close-up to get more clear conclusion.

Prime rate is intended to manage inflation, for example when rate is lower banks are going to lend more so government are forced to issue more currency to cover needs of all lending outfits. In case the state needs to decrease inflation it’s just rise rate and money volume drop in turnover as well.