How to choose a Stockbroker? | bestbrokers.co.uk

How to choose a Stockbroker?

The truth of the matter is that you need to have a brokerage account before you can start investing in the stock market. Your brokerage account will be run and managed by a stockbroker, and this is the person who will have their ears on the ground, listening to any changes that the market might experience. This is the person who will advise you and tell you when to sell your shares and when to buy them. The only problem in picking a stockbroker is that there are too many of them. How do you know which stock broker to work with, and which stock broker to ignore? This is the question that will be answered in the rest of this article. The following are some of the factors that you should consider when choosing your stockbroker:

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.bestbrokers.co.uk/blog/2014/08/14/how-to-choose-a-stockbroker/

Quiet a good general advisory article Carlo. It takes me back to my early days of the late 80’s early 90’s when I worked my way through a series of advisory, discretionary and execution only brokers :blush: until I “found my feet” (after working in harness with a large city firm) and by then had acquired a better handle on working through the volatility of that period and decided that the only way forward was to take on all the risk myself and handle my own deals :thinking: