Question on binary types

Guys, I am relatively new in binary trading, everything comes quite good, but something left beyond my grasp. It is a question of odds. I have registered account with binary broker (optiontrade), deposited some money, but can’t make my choice on binary type: there is 60 seconds, long-term, etc, etc. Despite of fixed size of margin you involve into trading (for example 100 USD) each binary type offers different payout - from 75 to 550%!. What are the pitfalls there??

Looking forward to hear your opinions

Thanks, Alvarez

I looked through Optiontrade and it is clearly seen that high payouts they offer rides on very low odds of happening of an event. For example “Will reach Nasdaq the level of 4500”, where the probability is maybe 10-20%…

Sometimes it makes a sense to go the length of playing that crazy game. Winning 550% is worth the deal I think

Never play with binary options, you’ll go busted in the end. The odds are almost always against you betting 100% amount and receive only 75%?? What a crazy and hopeless game…

1 Like

The point is that binary options is easy to understand, easy to trade and easy to win. There is no chance to try your favourite indicator :), but you have to be strong at fundamentals to wait for a very moment and make perfect entry. Don’t try to apply the same trading strategies you use at spot trading…