Starting out on the stock market: Chronicle of an amateur trader | bestbrokers.co.uk

Starting out on the stock market: Chronicle of an amateur trader

Let me introduce myself, my name is Thomas. I am what you can call a novice, a padawan or a young trading wolf. Basically, I have landed in a universe that, at first glance, seemed exclusive to insiders and finance professionals. As a 30-year-old community manager, launching into the unknown is a challenge, and yet...

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.bestbrokers.co.uk/blog/2020/02/20/starting-out-on-the-stock-market-chronicle-of-an-amateur-trader/

Hi Thomas - with FDJ up to just over 28 Euros today it might not have been such a bad thing if you had got in at the initial public offering - but then again, hindsight is such a wonderful thing!

At least you kept your nerve and jumped in after some consideration, which is no bad thing - in fact due diligence is a never ending learning process in my book - and you are on the rise now.

So good luck to you and I for one look forward to reading your financial ‘escapades’ - ups and downs - over the coming months. Bon chance!