What is better futures or options?

“Futures” mean contracts that will be executed in future at the price discussed now. It is a choice for professional traders which tired to lose money on spot trading…

“Futures” mean contracts that will be executed in future at the price discussed now. It is a choice for professional traders which tired to lose money on spot trading…

If we choose between Options and Futures I will set my choice on Options. The reasons for that are:

• Miscellaneous binary setup which allows you to make a good pick from variety of assets and adjust preferrable percent of payout (also known as odds)
  • Abundant number of brokerage firms with tightest spreads and fastest platform
  • High liquidity and therefore instant executions
  • Simplicity of trading platform (buy and sell buttons are main pieces of interface)

I also give my vote to option trading maybe because I’ve seen lot of succesful cases where my fellows performed very good trades using some mathematical approach. I do believe there is some universal calculations exploiting price inefficiencies or exploring market hidden spots, which trigger price changes.

I didn’t tried futures, but I heard they are processed through Chicago Futures exchange. Regulations in this crazy market may put things right there including such tricks as assymetrical slippage or incorrect data feeds from broker…

Currency pairs is a best trading asset for me. Pert volatility, awesome liquidity lowest spreads - three most necessary conditions for profitable trading…

Well, if talk about futures, can somebody tell me what are the differences between them?

My answer is options. Much less capital is needed to earn same profit.