What is ETF's in its essence?

It is something between Mutual investment fund and forex PAMM account. Buying shares of a company that trade shares of other companies. WTF? :slight_smile:
It is noteworthy that ETF had an outburst of popularity in Europe and USA, but now more and more traders are straining after trading personally without outside help. Me is a good example :slight_smile:

It is something between Mutual investment fund and forex PAMM account. Buying shares of a company that trade shares of other companies. WTF? :slight_smile:
It is noteworthy that ETF had an outburst of popularity in Europe and USA, but now more and more traders are straining after trading personally without outside help. Me is a good example :slight_smile:

I’ve used united investment funds which is similar to ETF, but more regulated…

Giving your money to unkown persons with unknown trading history is even worse than gambling yourself. Every enterprise carrying features of ETF’s or PAMM’s is in most cases is Ponzi scheme. Just take a look at Madoff Investment Company - the biggest fraud in USA…

Never participated ETF but I think it is a good chance to try stocks investing in professional traders. Some kind of passive profit…