What type of indicators or trading templates do you use?

iogansehrt, and you are still alive with that system. I was banned after two weeks using the same method on Instaforex. but my SL was fixed I opened two trades in opposite direction with tight SL. And make it on several pairs…

iogansehrt, and you are still alive with that system. I was banned after two weeks using the same method on Instaforex. but my SL was fixed I opened two trades in opposite direction with tight SL. And make it on several pairs…

I use Ichimoku mixing it with bollinger bands and basic S-R levels. Provide good sound results in constantly changing trading environment…

I think platform free of indicators is best platform. I stick to naked forex strategy only playing on support and resistance levels, sometimes taking into consideration volumes. Often, japan candlesticks are enough to make some basics anticipations, will a currency go up and down, but to make profit i need to have it more precise…

Support and resistance levels is the basis for any technical analysis. It would be awesome to identify trend by using data about order volume and defining local levels appropriate to timeframe…

I use basic grid (greed) trading strategy with delayed orders and trailing and tight stop loss. Currencies are always reflect on each other, if it happens at time when your positions are open and you opened this positions according to their correlation - then you will probably be at profit.

MashableFX, yes it works fine for me without any embarassement from broker side. Though I trade with Hotforex, maybe this strategy fits their trading guidelines… That’s why I always urge newbie trader to read ToS at first and only then deposit money and step up to trading.